Global Kancha Marble Sports For All
History – It is one of the most common game in which is being played since olden times. This game was introduced during Dwapara Yuga.The game was played by Lord Krishna and his friends .In Olden days it was played using stones but now stones are replaced by marble. Now, this game is played all over India. This game is considered as one of the street game and is banned by many parents nowadays. This game increases the aiming and concentration skills.
Rules and Documentation for Kancha Marble Sports was introduced in the year 2000 by Founder Technical Director Vijay Gohar in India and abroad in the name of Global Kancha Marble Sports For All. Our Organization is working in 25 states all over India. We have 50 trained qualified referee judges. We keep organizing camps, seminars and tournaments. Kancha Marble Sports is being played in various schools of India.It is one of the popular game played in villages.
AIM:-> Our aim is to that Global Kancha Marble sports should get recognition by MAYAS (Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports) and IOA (Indian Olympic Association).
- A set of Kanchey (Golli) (marbles or small colored glass balls about 1 cm in diameter)
- 2 or more players
- A shallow hole is dug in open ground
How to aim?
The marble is held tautly in the forefinger of the left hand. Then the finger is stretched back like a bow-string by the pressure of the forefinger of the right hand the golli is shooted by releasing the finger Remember, while pushing the marble, the left thumb should firmly touch the ground.
Who plays first?
To decide the player who gets the first turn, two lines are drawn on the ground – one about half a foot and the other three feet away from the hole. The players stand at the second line and try to throw their marbles into the hole. The person whose marble closest to the hole gets to play first.
How to Play?
The objective of the game is to throw the Kancha into the hole.
- Each player contributes two kanchey. The first player throws them together aiming at the hole using one hand.
- In those two kanchey one may fall in the hole and other outside the hole or both outside the hole. Then the co players choose a Kancha, and then the first player is asked to hit the selected Kancha with another Kancha that belongs to him. If he succeeds, he wins all the kanchey in the hole. If not, he gets the one with which he hit.
- The next player takes his turn with the remaining kanchey.
- If all the players Kancha does not go into the hole at the first try then second starts, in this the players have to strike out of the way the goli thrown by the other boys. Or, with a gentle blow from one’s Kanch, push the other Kancha, so into the hole.
- The player who ends with the largest number of marbles is the winner.